School Categorisation by Arunachal Pradesh
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II- Governance
- In Arunachal Pradesh State where teacher absenteeism has been a major issue in the public education system, schools will be marked ‘hard’, ‘soft’ and ‘medium’-— based on topography, accessibility and degrees of difficulty in staying at the place of posting
- Geography, lack of infrastructure and reluctance of teachers to work beyond their comfort zones are the reasons for this categorisation
- According to new teachers posting policy: All new recruits will be given a hard posting for a mandatory three years, inclusive of their probation period.
- The next five years will be in schools with levels of medium difficulty, followed by posting in soft schools
- This ensures need-based distribution of teachers to protect the academic interest of students and optimise job satisfaction among the teachers in a free and transparent manner
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :