[VIDEO] UPSC PRELIMS 2020: IASbaba’s Prelims Exclusive Programme (PEP)- PRELIMS STRATEGY CLASS and CURRENT AFFAIRS BACKGROUND CLASS
If you have a fear of Prelims and if you wish to crack Prelims in this attempt, then PEP is the program for you.
Prelims Exclusive Programme (PEP) 2020 comes up with an inclusive Prelims program which will include the following –
1. Mentorship Based Programme
2. Topper’s Enrichment Sessions
3. Prelims Strategy Classes (1-Week Program)
4. Subject-Wise Daily Class and Tests
5. Prelims Oriented Current Affairs Classes & Tests (Weekly)
6. Tests – Close to 100 Tests & Close to 100 Classes
7. Exclusive features for Online Mode
8. Exclusive for Bangalore Students
9. Quality Hand Outs
NOTE- TLP CONNECT MAINS 2020 PHASE will be FREE for all students joining the ENTIRE PEP-2020 program (not for students joining PEP-subject wise or on À la carte basis)
For complete Details -> CLICK HERE
PRELIMS STRATEGY CLASS
It is a unique initiative of IASbaba and a part of PEP, where the classes run for 1 week taking only 30 students at a time for one-one interaction.
Feature of Strategy class in brief- On how to Prepare, How to apply Tricks/Techniques Real-time (from well researched set of 500 questions), Sources to refer for Prelims. These classes will be held from Monday to Saturday (6 Days a week). Each class will be of 3 hours duration.
Key takeaways of this Session:
There are nearly 40 questions which could be easily answered by all. What makes difference is how we attempt remaining questions. Here we will be discussing various tricks which can be used in the exam to attempt correctly so that you can get those extra 30 to 40 marks.
- The tricks will help you to score more than cutoff
- The class will help you in knowing how to use these tricks’ on Real time basis.
CURRENT AFFAIRS (CA) BACKGROUND CLASS is a part of IASbaba’s Prelims Exclusive Program (PEP) 2020.
Key takeaways of the CA Background Class:
To understand any current affairs topic in news, it is extremely important to first understand its background. Once the background is clearly understood, you can easily connect it with the present-day issues/affairs.
In this lecture we have covered important events relating to India since 2014 to 2019 (Recent CAA issue) like
- Achievements of India in Science & Technology (MOM, Chandrayan etc)
- Demonitization & GST and their impacts on the Current state of economy
- Current status of Judiciary (Collegium, NJAC)
- Merger of banks , NPA , Economic crisis
- Article 370 , 35A
- Important Policies & Schemes since 2014 ( Make in India , Swach bharath , Financial inclusion etc)
- Important Supreme court Judgments since 2014 ( Triple talq ban etc) and many more.
If you don’t want to miss out on Important Updates @ IASbaba, Follow us on-
TELEGRAM Channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/iasbaba/
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :