Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III- Health
- Sepsis is a common cause of death from Coronavirus
- Sepsis is a life-threatening organ dysfunction caused by the body’s immune system overreacting in response to an infection.
- This overactive, toxic response can lead to tissue damage, multiple organ failure and death.
- Cause: Sepsis can be triggered by a variety of pathogens- Viruses, bacteria, fungi or parasites
- Treatment: The blood is examined, a broad-spectrum antibiotic is administered, and sufficient blood circulation and ventilation are ensured.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :