AarogyaSetu App: To assess the risk of catching Coronavirus infection
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III – Science & Technology
- Objective of App: To enable people to assess themselves the risk of catching the Coronavirus infection
- Working: The app utilizing Bluetooth technology detects other devices (also having same app) that comes in the proximity of the phone.
- It then calculates the risk of infection based on sophisticated algorithms and artificial intelligence if any of these contacts is tested positive.
- The app helps in quick contact tracing if a person is tested positive
- Developed by public-private collaboration involving multiple stakeholders
- Privacy Upheld: The personal data collected by the App is encrypted and stays secure on the phone till it is needed for facilitating medical intervention.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :