CovidGyan: Multi-institutional, Multi-lingual science communication initiative created
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III – Science and Technology
- A multi-institutional, multi-lingual science communication initiative, called `CovidGyan’ has been created to bring the scientific and factual aspects of this pandemic outbreak on to public domain.
- The initiative is the brainchild of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), and Tata Memorial Centre (TMC).
- A website named ‘CovidGyan’ was also launched under this initiative.
- The website serves as a hub to bring together a collection of resources in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The primary objective of the website is to create public awareness and bring in a holistic approach to the understanding of this disease and potential means to mitigate it.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :