‘Exercise NCC Yogdan’ initiated
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III – Disaster management; Defence
- Ministry of Defence (MoD) has allowed temporary employment of NCC cadets under ‘Exercise NCC Yogdan’.
- These cadets will give a helping hand to state and municipal authorities to augment relief efforts against COVID-19.
Important value additions:
National Cadet Corps
- It is the youth wing of Armed Forces with its Headquarters at New Delhi.
- It t is open to school and college students on voluntary basis.
- It engaged in grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic citizens.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :