Lifeline UDAN flights transport medical cargo
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – Welfare schemes; Health; GS-III – Disaster management
- Hundreds of Lifeline UDAN flights are operating these days to transport tons of medical cargo to various parts of the country.
- The remote and hilly areas are also getting covered.
Important value additions:
- It was launched by the Ministry of Civil Aviation to help India fight against COVID-19.
- Under this initiative, flights are being operated in transporting essential equipment and medicines all over the country.
- In order to help public in tracking Lifeline Udan flights, the status of the flights were uploaded in a portal.
- The portal was developed by National Informatics Centre.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :