Funding for developing nasal passage gel approved
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – Health; GS – III – Science and Technology
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) has approved funding for Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering, IIT Bombay.
- The team from the department shall develop a gel that can be applied to nasal passage.
- It will capture and inactivate novel corona virus, the causative agent of COVID-19.
- This solution will ensure the safety of health workers.
- It can lead to reduction in community transmission of COVID-19.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :