GUIDELINES: Ministry of Home Affairs (Govt. of India) Guidelines – 19 Days Lockdown (15th April to 3rd May, 2020) and list of Essential Services and Commodities available!
Please find below the NEW GUIDLINES from the Home Ministry on the measures to be taken by the State Governments, Union Territories and List of Essential Services and Commodities available!
Key points of Home Ministry guidelines on COVID-19 lockdown extension (15th April to 3rd May, 2020)
- Inter-state, inter-district movement of people, metro, bus services continue to be prohibited till May 3.
- Educational institutions, coaching centres, domestic, international air travel, train services to remain suspended till May 3
- Cinema halls, malls, shopping complexes, gymnasiums, sports complexes, swimming pools, bars to remain closed till May 3
- All social, political, sports, religious functions, religious places, places of worship shall be closed for public till May 3
These services will be fully-functional after April 20 according to new guidelines:
- Agriculture and Horticulture related activities, procurement of agriculture products, ‘mandis’, MGNREGA related work
- Shops of farm machinery, its spare parts, supply chain, repairs, ‘Custom Hiring Centres’ related to machinery.
- All Medical facilities that include Aayush, health infrastructure related works, Manufacturing units of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, construction of medical infrastructure.
- Financial sector including bank branches and ATMs.
- Industries related to the production of essential goods.
- Movement of cargos and essential items across the country.
Together we can overcome the crisis! Let’s do our bit by staying home, following the guidelines and sharing the right information.
For the right information refer the authentic source –