STRATEGY [VIDEO]: UPSC IAS Preparation Guidance/Tips from Mohan Sir, IASbaba Founder
Mohan Sir, Founder of IASbaba was Live on YouTube on 8th April 2020 from 7.30 pm – 8 pm. The video contains important tips/guidance related to UPSC IAS Preparation.
Students could post ‘any query’ related to UPSC Preparation Strategy or any other difficulties that a student comes across while preparing for the exam.
In the first 20 minutes, the questions with the most number of upvotes on the Disqus comment (on the website) was picked up and answered. In the next 10 minutes, Live questions posted on the YouTube chat was taken up.
The following were some of the Important Questions answered-
- Will the Prelims exam get postponed?
- Optimum number of questions to be attempted in the prelims exam? What would be the cut-off this year? How much risk I can take?
- Time management in those 2 hours /How to handle those 2 hours ? How many rounds should I go to solve the paper?
- How to increase my scores in test?
- How many Tests to take?
- How will test series help me? Though not many questions appear in the actual test?
- Why always I select the wrong answer?
- How to stay motivated during the time of corona?
- Babaji I feel Prelims is the biggest hurdle in this preparation. I have been trying from last 2 prelims. Please give me some tips on clearing prelims of this year.
- Should I focus more on static subjects or dynamic?
- Baba, I am a regular follower of 60 day plan. Though my scores are good in static part, I am not able to do well in current affairs. How to read and revise current affairs? Its creating nightmares.
- How to use 60 day plan effectively?
MUST WATCH [VIDEO]: How to crack UPSC PRELIMS using Common Sense (Elimination Technique -KCT Approach) & Common Mistakes Committed by students – Part 1 -> CLICK HERE
To Connect with Baba & know more about HOTLINE & #ASKBABA initiative -> CLICK HERE
Beat the Heat of Current Affairs this year (2020) –PRELIMS EXCLUSIVE: CURRENT AFFAIRS CLASSES (12 SESSIONS-By Tauseef Sir): JOIN NOW!
MUST READ – For Motivation
Coronavirus: Awareness, Myths, Solidarity and Message to All UPSC Aspirants by Mohan Sir Founder IASbaba
MUST READ: PRELIMS in Testing Times – Don’t Forget the ‘WHY’; IASbaba’s dedicated HOTLINE for Aspirants and Prelims Postponing Rumours
To get Regular Updates from IASbaba, follow-
? TELEGRAM Channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
? FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/iasbaba/
Also, SUBSCRIBE to the WEBSITE Below, so that you don’t miss out on important posts!