Walk through Mass sanitizing Tunnel at Ahmedabad station
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – Governance; Health; GS-III – Science and technology
- Ahmedabad railway station becomes the first station of Indian Railways to install a Walk Through Mass Sanitizing Tunnel.
- It is set up to ensure the safety of staff and passengers in view of the COVID-19.
- The distance can be covered within 10 seconds.
- The tunnel is fitted with a sensor so that when a passenger approaches the tunnel entrance, it starts fogging automatically with WHO approved sanitizer.
- The system runs on the principle of Vaporization process.
- It converts the sanitizer mixture into vapour which forms a uniform layer over the surface and dries up quickly.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :