National Strategy for Financial Education (NSFE): 2020-2025 released
Part of: GS-Prelims and GS-II – Education; GS-III – RBI
- The National Strategy for Financial Education (NSFE): 2020-2025 document was released.
- Released by: RBI.
- This NSFE is the second one after the 2013-18 NSFE.
- Prepared by: The National Centre for Financial Education (NCFE)
- Consultation by:
- All the Financial Sector Regulators (RBI, SEBI, IRDAI and PFRDA),
- Various Indian Central Ministries
- Stakeholders under the aegis of the Technical Group on Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy
- Development of relevant content in curriculum in schools, colleges and training establishments
- Developing capacity among intermediaries involved in providing financial services
- Leveraging the positive effect of community-led model for financial literacy through appropriate communication strategy
- Enhancing collaboration among various stakeholders