For Previous PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (ARCHIVES) – CLICK HERE
- Institutions and agencies since independence; Rural development programmes: foci and strategies;
- Decentralization and Panchayati Raj; 73rd Constitutional amendment.
Urban Local Government:
- Municipal governance: main features, structures, finance and problem areas; 74th Constitutional Amendment;
- Global local debate; new localism;
- Development dynamics,
- Politics and administration with special reference to city management.
To know more about this initiative – Click Here
SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
1.Local self governments do not have a dearth of funds, but they have the dearth of functions and functionaries. Explain. 15 marks (250 words)
2. When Panchayat Raj is developed, public opinion can do what violence can never do. –Mahatma Gandhi. Comment 10 marks (150 words)