For Previous PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (ARCHIVES) – CLICK HERE
- Models of policy-making and their critique;
- Processes of conceptualization, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and review and their limitations;
- State theories and public policy formulation;
Techniques of Administrative Improvement:
- Organization and methods,
- Work study and work management; e-governance and information technology;
- Management aid tools like network analysis, MIS, PERT, CPM.
To know more about this initiative – Click Here
SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
1. You have to evaluate the effects of public policy as opposed to intentions. – Walter E Williams. Attempt a critique of this statement.
10 marks (150 words)
2. Which among the PERT and CPM would you recommend for executing the project of inventing vaccination to COVID-19? Why?
15 marks (250 words)