Hope you have gone through the previous video on Do’s and Don’ts in the last week (5 days before the exam) of the UPSC Prelims Exam 2020.
The right attitude one should approach this Exam with and handle those 2 crucial hours becomes very important in clearing this exam.
So here, in this video, Mohan Sir discusses the Practical Aspects – 6 Do’s & Don’ts ON THE DAY of the Exam and DURING those 2 crucial hours.
- 01:29 -Right things to do on the Day of the Exam
- 05:02- The Right Attitude – Mind Set & How to Handle Anxiety?
- 09:40 – How to handle those 2 crucial hours Calmly and Confidently?
- 14:15 – Elimination Method
- 15:58 – Mistakes to avoid during the Exam
- 11:50 – How many rounds one should go about in the exam?
- 12:35 – CSAT Strategy during the Exam
- 18:25 – (Minimum)No. of Questions to Attempt
- 20:10 -Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- 24:00 – What not to do during the break between GS and CSAT Paper?
- 25:39 – Final piece of advice – Gyan!
It’s finally, You that is going to help yourself!!
Believe in yourself. Stay calm. The rest will flow as you always wanted. You will do well.
PRELIMS SIMPLIFIED SERIES (Part 1,2,3): How to crack UPSC PRELIMS- IMPORTANT TIPS & TRICKS (using Common Sense – KCT Approach) by Mohan Sir -> CLICK HERE