India Water Impact 2020
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III – Environment
- India Water Impact Summit, held recently, saw many experts from India and abroad sharing their insights on the topic of conservation and development.
- India Water Impact 2020 is a five-day long summit.
- Experts and academicians from all over the world discuss and debate issues related to water conservation, water security and river rejuvenation during the summit.
- The event is co-organised by National Mission for Clean Ganga and Centre for Ganga River Basin Management and Studies.
- During the event, Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research signed MOU with cGanga (think-tank of NMCG) for development of sludge management framework in India.