Governing Council of NITI Aayog
Part of: GS Prelims and GS – III – Economy
- The sixth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog was held recently.
- Governing Council consists of Chief Ministers of all states and Lt. Governors of Union Territories.
- The Agenda for the Sixth Council Meeting comprised the following items:
- Making India a Manufacturing Powerhouse
- Reimagining Agriculture
- Improving Physical Infrastructure
- Accelerating Human Resources Development
- Improving Service Delivery at Grassroots Level
- Health and Nutrition