- GS-2: Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
India – Taiwan Relations
- Both countries have increasingly deepened mutual respect underpinned by openness, with democracy and diversity as the key principles for collective growth.
- The shared faith in freedom, human rights, justice, and rule of law continues to embolden their partnership.
Potential for Improving the relationship are:
Connecting the dots:
- China-Taiwan Relationship
- One Country Two System: It is a constitutional principle of the People’s Republic of China describing the governance of Hong Kong and Macau since they became Special Administrative Regions (SARs) of China in 1997 and 1999 respectively.