The UPSC CSE Mains results for the year 2020 have been announced. These results bring joy to some and pain and sorrow to many as at every stage there are a greater number of aspirants who couldn’t make it to the next stage.
For the candidates who have qualified mains exam, it is a moment of triumph. You are already amongst the top 2-3% of the population. Many congratulations to you! Your hard work has paid off. But a critical, perhaps the most important step remains. You have to cross the hurdle of the personality test.
In terms of numbers, the competition is less but it is intense. The brightest have made it this far and you are one of them. Expect the fight to be tough. Isn’t that strange? Each time you work your heart out and expect a breather, something more formidable and challenging come in your way. But then, this is what life is. Accept it, embrace it and get ready to march on. You have got a golden opportunity to exit the arduous and tiresome cycle of UPSC with flying colours.
We assure that you will get the best training and mentorship from IASbaba to crack the code of Personality Test with our most comprehensive program for the interview – Interview Mentorship Programme (IMP).
Feedback from the toppers
At IASbaba we have created an ecosystem where the aspirants can be nurtured naturally. We don’t want you to become artificial but the best version of yourself! Our endeavour has been to incubate, nourish and handhold till the last.
Here we come up with our new Initiative – INTERVIEW MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME (IMP). This is an advanced version of our TRP Programme.
We will be holding Workshops and Mock Interviews at Bengaluru, Delhi and Online to imbibe you with all the necessary skills and approaches necessary for managing the PT in a formal interview-like scenario. We will dissect your DAF into multiple corollaries and stitch it together again to give you a better understanding of YOURSELF. Further, we will be holding Mock Interviews in UPSC Simulation mode. Our Panellists are eminent personalities from diverse fields.
HIGHLIGHTS of INTERVIEW MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME (IMP):
1. DAF Session –
Your DAF is the document introducing you to the board. All assumptions made by the board are based mainly on your DAF.
The DAF discussion helps you analyse your DAF and expect probable questions in the interview and be prepared to face such questions. The mentor will help you generate a question bank covering your native place and state, educational background, work experience, hobbies, accomplishments etc.
A session will be taken on DAF on 28th March 2021, Sunday (11 AM – 1 PM). We will address your issues and queries regarding DAF and we will also tell you how to make it more effective. The session will be held in Bangalore and Delhi, so don’t miss it.
2. Workshop (on 28th March 2021, Sunday (11 AM) 2– 3 hours session –
To set the mood for Interview preparation. Focussed on bringing tangible changes in attitude and approach, the Workshop will help you shift gears from mains mode to Interview mode.
What do you learn?
- Getting the framework on how to analyse the mind of interviewers.
- What is important for the interview framework and what is not?
- What assumptions does the board make about you?
- How does the board frame a question based on your DAF?
- How do you deal with all these?
These sessions will be taken by Sunil Oberoi Sir (Retd. IAS), an IRS Office and Mohan Sir (Founder, IASbaba)
3. Open Mocks – a Unique Approach Pioneered by IASbaba!!
“Life is too short to learn everything from your own mistakes. The wise learn from the mistakes of others.”
In this process, Mock interviews are conducted in front of other candidates. Observing others giving their interview helps you understand the common mistakes to be avoided in front of the board. Open mocks help you develop the right attitude to be carried to the interview.
4. Mock Interviews –
They will be conducted by the board of five Eminent panellists chosen to exactly replicate the UPSC Interview board.
This session will be recorded and the video will be provided to the candidates.
5. One – on – One Mentorship –
To analyse the candidate’s performance in the mock interview. The analysis shall include
- Whether the candidate is understanding the question properly
- Whether the candidate is articulating the answers properly
- Whether the candidate is carrying the right posture and having the right body language
- Also, the areas to improve shall be intimated to the candidate along with ways to improve them.
6. Current Affairs Sessions – This is IASbaba’s niche field
Current Affairs sessions help you to
- Brush up your knowledge of current affairs
- Develop clarity on various issues in the news
- Translate your thoughts into words
- Polish your presentation skills
- Decide on the right stand to be taken in controversial issues
7. ONLINE Mock Interviews –
This year, we will be having proper online mocks too. As the COVID cases are increasing we don’t want you to travel too much if you are not staying close to Delhi or Bangalore. Stay safe and stay protected. The same panellists will be guiding you in online mocks as in offline mocks. All you have to do is register for the mock interview and be prepared.
The program is meticulously designed to make you aware of your strengths and weaknesses so that you can feel confident before the interview board. Our focus is to provide you with an informed perspective rather than make you artificial. We can assure you that each step of the programme will take you closer to your goal.
Those who are interested in the IMP Programme, please fill the Registration Form below–
REGISTRATION FORM – CLICK HERE
- Students, who have filled the Registration Form, can use the DISCUSSION ROOMS at both Delhi and Bangalore Centres. The Discussion Rooms will be specially reserved for interview purpose.
- Also, to make the discussion more streamlined, a mentor will oversee the discussions.
For further queries with regard to interview, you can mail us on email@example.com or call us on 8549000077 (Bangalore)/ 8506910969 (Delhi)