Launch of MyNEP2020
Part of: GS Prelims and GS – II – Education
- “MyNEP2020” Platform of NCTE Web Portal was recently launched.
- Ministry: Ministry of Education
- The platform seeks to invite suggestions from the stakeholders for preparing draft for development of National Professional Standards for Teachers (NPST) and National Mission for Mentoring Program membership (NMM).
- NPST and NMM are two major recommendations of NEP 2020.
- The platform will be operational from 1st April 2021 to 15th May 2021.
- For preparing the documents, NCTE will work in close consultation with individuals/organizations.
- Expert committee will extensively review the inputs collected during the consultation period and will finally formulate the Drafts for public review.
- Comments will then be used to prepare a final Draft for notification.
Do you know?
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is a statutory body of Indian government set up under the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 in 1995 to formally oversee standards, procedures and processes in the Indian education system.