Finally, we are here with detailed information about the most awaited program of this year. Yes, we are talking about Baba’s Gurukul 2022.
As already discussed in the previous write-up, Gurukul Course is a personal mentorship-based integrated course where we will groom a selected batch of students to aim for that Top Rank in UPSC.
Let’s see, How Gurukul will help you in becoming a Topper?
1) The Program will be under the OVERALL GUIDANCE of Mohan Sir (Founder, IASbaba) – There will be one on one interaction with Mohan sir on a regular basis, and sir will be grooming you personally. One important value-addition this year is that there will also be a team of MENTORS who will be available and accessible to you on a daily basis. They will keep a check on your performance in the tests conducted and guide you according to your strengths and weaknesses.
2) MENTORSHIP & FEEDBACK – Based on your individual Strengths & Weaknesses focus areas will be told to you so that you will be able to enhance your overall score.
3) ONE SINGLE COMPREHENSIVE & INTENSIVE COURSE – The Program runs for 8 months starting from October 2021 to May 2022.
As you can see in the detailed schedule, we have made this program comprehensive with an intensive plan, materials/notes, regular tests, discussions, classes & guidance so that you are on your toes and this one program is enough for you to crack this exam.
4) A STRONG PEER GROUP (Each selected after an Extensive Process of ‘EntranceTest’ which involves Prelims, Mains & Interview) & A DEDICATED STUDY CENTRE for Gurukul Students – A good peer group is required to push you to your limits. All of you will be able to interact with each other. This will boost healthy competition. This will also help you in gauging your level of preparation in comparison with the best of the bests.
5) CLASSES – Special Strategy sessions will be taken to make you learn How to Tackle each Subject and How to make Notes like a Topper!
- Strategy Class – For Prelims on how to clear the cut-off & maximise your score with Previous Year Question (PYQ) Analysis.
- CSAT Classes – Since it has become an Achilles heel for many aspirants.
- Approach Class – On how to approach/read each Paper (GS1, GS2, GS3), value additions & expectations from UPSC along with PYQ Analysis.
- Strategy Class – On nuances of Answer Writing – how to start with answer writing, Time Management, value additions in each paper & maximize your marks in Mains etc.
- Discussion Class after each Mains Test.
- Special Approach Class for Ethics – Focusing on Theory and Case Studies
- Special Approach Class for Essay – Focusing on both Theme based and Philosophical Essays.
6) STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM –
Total 138 Tests (75 MAINS Tests + 63 PRELIMS Tests including 10 CSAT)
Exclusive CURRENT AFFAIRS TESTS for both Prelims and Mains.
Every 5th Day – Mains Test (Static Test followed by a CA Test)
Every 6th Day – Prelims Test
Prelims Tests are divided into (Total 63 Tests)
- 22 Current Affairs Tests
- 17 Module Wise Tests
- 6 Subject wise Revision Sectional Tests
- 3 Exclusive Tests (Map based, Economic Survey & Budget, Government Schemes & Policies)
- 5 Full-Length Tests
- 10 CSAT Full-Length Tests
Mains Tests are divided into (Total 75 Tests)
- 24 Micro Current Affairs Tests – 45 Mins
- 24 Sectional Tests (GS1, GS2, GS3, GS4) – 1 Hour 30 Mins
- 12 Full-length MOCK Tests (GS1, GS2, GS3, GS4) – 3 Hours
- 15 Full-length ESSAY Tests – Theme based and philosophical
Note: Every Mains Test will be Evaluated & Synopsis will be provided along with Discussion & Strategy Classes before & after the Mains Tests.
7) STRUCTURED AND PRACTICAL PLANNING –
- The Schedule is designed in such a way that the targets are achievable for a sincere and serious aspirant. The schedule is practical, in the sense that adequate time is given to prepare for each test.
- We have tried to sync the Prelims and Mains Tests wherever possible.
- One will have adequate time between every test to work upon the shortcomings and improve on it.
- We have made sure that you are able to devote 3-4 hours every day for your optional subject.
- Two Months of exclusive focus on Prelims 2022.
- Strategic Coverage of Syllabus – Questions for both Prelims and Mains Tests will be framed in such a way that the complete syllabus will be covered. Also, the topics are selected in such a way that you can cover the syllabus 4 times before your Prelims exam.
- The program is designed in such a way that your progress is smooth and you can learn time management right from the beginning.
- Step by Step improvement in answer writing along with better time management.It is important that you learn how to divide your time in a 3 hour Test. This you will be able to learn only when you are writing module-wise tests.
DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE – CLICK HERE
8) STUDY MATERIAL
Value Add Notes (VAN) – Access to all the VANs will be given so that you don’t have to refer to multiple sources. VANs are very detailed and cover all the Prelims & Mains topics in the UPSC syllabus.
Babapedia (Prelimspedia & Mainspedia) – Your One Stop Destination for Current Affairs which is provided in the most organised way. This will cater to your daily Current Affairs needs. Babapedia is updated daily with topics relevant for both Prelims and Mains.
Mind-maps for important Mains topics – effective ways to recollect things & declutter complex issues.
You need to understand that Baba’s Gurukul is the modern avatar of a tried and tested method of imparting knowledge which has been existing in India for centuries. The way we are going to reinvent the concept of Guru Shishya Parampara in UPSC preparation will definitely be a game-changer for you. So, register soon for the entrance test.
9) INTERACTION SESSIONS WITH THE TOPPERS/EX-BUREAUCRATS – Last but not the least, there will be ‘Interaction sessions with the Toppers/Ex-Bureaucrats’, where you will get more insights on the services and their experiences on the field.
Here is what the students of GURUKUL 2021 have to say about the program
DETAILS OF THE ENTRANCE TEST
- The entrance test will be exactly like UPSC-CSE where you will be facing a Prelims test, a Mains test, and a Personality test.
- Prelims and Mains exam will be on the same day and based on the merit list, students will be short-listed for the interview.
- The selection process will be similar to UPSC standards, comprising of one Prelims Test (75 MCQ’s – 150 marks; Syllabus will include current affairs of last six months and static GS topics + Objective CSAT questions), one Mains Test – 150 marks (it will include an essay based on Current Issues and case studies of Ethics to check the approach of candidates) and a Personality Test (it will be conducted to check the dedication of candidates and their level of understanding of Current Issues).
- The 1st entrance test will be held on 18th September (Saturday) at 11 AM.
- The test will be held ONLINE and OFFLINE (Bangalore, Delhi, and Lucknow Centres)
- The Results of the 1st Entrance Test will be out on 20th of September (Monday)
- Interviews will be starting from 22nd September (Wednesday)
- Final Results will be out on 25th September (Saturday)
NOTE – The 2nd Entrance will be held on 16th October (Saturday) at 11 AM.
REGISTER HERE – CLICK HERE
- The last date to register for the 1st Entrance Test – 16th September (10 PM).
- The login credentials of the 1st Entrance Test will be shared with registered students on 17th September.
The total fees for GURUKUL 2022 will be 49,000 + GST.
Also, please note that the payment link will be active ONLY to those who clear the Gurukul 2022 entrance test.
Remember, Life is too short to commit all the mistakes on your own and learn from them. The path of success is laid for you, learn from the experience of others and succeed.
For ANY QUERIES:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : 9169191888 (10 AM – 6 PM) Please do not make calls before or after the given timing.
You can also reach us on –
- IASbaba Admission Centre: No.38, 3rd Cross, 1st Phase, 2nd Stage, 60 Feet Mains Road, Chandralayout, Bengaluru-560040. Landmark: Opposite to BBMP Office/ CULT Fitness
- 5B, PUSA Road, Opposite to Metro Pillar 110, Karol Bagh, New Delhi -110005 (Landmark: CROMA Store)
All the best 🙂