Having appeared in the prelims exam, many of you must be trying to figure out the dilemma- How to Polish the preparation for history optional before the commencement of Mains exam? Given the vastness of the subject, and the multidisciplinary subsections that the subject of history carries, very often it is observed that the students lose the track of preparation. It is important to realize that the most important aspect of preparation for subject like history is the answer writing practice, given the factual and rigid nature of the subject. This Test Series program is particularly designed to take students to a level of preparation where the fear of writing answers vanishes and aspirants get important value addition in their subject knowledge.
What this program shall contain?
- 8 Tests- 4 sectional and 4 full-length tests
- Coverage of questions from all the major sources/books.
- Newly designed questions according to the demand of the exam.
- The flexibility of time to provide enough time for preparation and student-centered approach.
- Evaluation based on requirements of UPSC
- Comprehensive and detailed feedback based on standard answers.
- Live sessions and explanations of answers with major historical themes being covered simultaneously.
- One-to-one doubt clearance
- Personal guidance an innovative remark to improve performances.
Wishing you all the very best for the upcoming Mains exam.
DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE – CLICK HERE
TO ENROL (Fees – 10,000/-) – CLICK HERE
For any queries, you can reach us at
EMAIL ID – firstname.lastname@example.org