After many requests for the Sociology optional Foundation Course due to limited intake of the first batch, we are starting the second batch of Sociology Foundation Course with a limited intake of 100 students. It will be based on first-cum first-serve basis.
Features of the Programme
- Classes – Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus including the complete dynamic syllabus of Paper-2 through customized and readily accessible videos.
- Live and regular doubt clearing sessions.
- Personalized online dashboard for every student with access till Mains exam of 2022.
- Most comprehensive answer writing program which includes 15 sectional & 15 grand tests with synopsis, evaluation, feedback & video analysis
- Topic-wise class Notes in easy to understand format sourced from standard books (not guides)
- Incorporation of solved PYQ’S at the end of each topic
- Individual mentorship
- Total number of teaching hours: 200 hours.
- VAN 2.0-sociological analysis of current events (concept & application), additional concepts, easy revision mind maps, data sets for answer enrichment.
New Feature: In the quest of improving the comprehensive nature of the course, we have added one more feature which is announced by Dr. Vamshi Krishna Sir in the introduction video. Watch the video for details.
The Batch Starts from 18th October
Dr.Vamshi Krishna NC (BDS, M.A. in Sociology) is today a known name in Sociology optional preparation especially known for tackling dynamic portions of paper-2 and has been one of the highest scorers in UPSC CSE Sociology(2014, 2015) thus well versed with the new format and its complexities.
He is also an avid contributor for Sociology research papers on Academia and Research Gate website well known amongst the research community.
Download Schedule – CLICK HERE
To Enroll – CLICK HERE
For More Details about the Sociology Optional – Foundation Course – CLICK HERE
For more enquiries please reach us at –
email@example.com and 6366456458/8429688885