ARCHIVES (of TRP) – > CLICK HERE
Those who have appeared for UPSC Mains 2021, fill up the Google form given below. Students who fill the form will be added to a telegram group so that there can be healthy discussions with other students who will be appearing for the Interview/Personality Test. Also, Mohan sir, Bureaucrats and Ex-Bureaucrats will be interacting one on one with all the students who will be appearing for the same.
REGISTER HERE – CLICK HERE
Interview Discussion: Think, Rethink and Perform; (TRP)- Day 7
Set 1: Ask these questions to yourself; contemplate and come out with a concrete answer (not to be discussed on this forum). Invest at least 30 minutes on this set of questions.
- What frustrates you as an Indian? Why?
- Do you have a plan to change that? How will you do it?
- Aren’t you a part of the problems that frustrate you? Think about it.
Set 2: Analyse the following issue:
Think about the broader macroeconomic environment in the country. Now, can you speak for a couple of minutes on the overall trends? You can think in terms of the following questions:
- How is the growth scenario shaping up? If we are witnessing recovery, what are the factors causing it?
- What is the state of inflation? How is if affecting the policies of the government and RBI for post pandemic recovery?
- How is the RBI using its monetary tools to strike a balance between credit growth and inflation?
- What is the state of financial markets?
- How are the banks performing? Are NPAs going to be a challenge?
The idea behind these questions is to make you understand and prepare the broad framework for answering questions that the UPSC board may pose. Unless you have a fair knowledge of these concepts, you will fumble in answering the questions. Take this as an opportunity to prepare for the questions related to Economics.
We expect you to discuss the above question (Set 2) in the comments below and come out with a balanced view of the issues.