Context: The Ministry of Education recently launched YUVA 2.0 – Prime Minister’s Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors, a programme to train young and budding authors to promote reading, writing and book culture in the country, and project India and Indian writings globally.
About Young, Upcoming and Versatile Authors(YUVA) 2.0:
- The launch of YUVA 2.0 is in tune with the Prime Minister’s vision to encourage the youth to understand and appreciate India’s democracy.
- The National Book Trust (NBT), India, under the Ministry of Education as the Implementing Agency will ensure phase-wise execution of the Scheme under well-defined stages of mentorship.
- It aims to promote reading, writing, and book culture in the country.
- It will help to develop a stream of writers who can write on a spectrum of subjects to promote the Indian heritage, culture, and knowledge system.
- It will also provide a window to the aspiring youth to articulate themselves and present a comprehensive outlook of Indian Democratic values at domestic as well as international platforms.
Source: Indian Express
Previous Year Question
Q.1) With reference to Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, consider the following statements:
- Private and public hospitals must adopt it.
- As it aims to achieve universal health coverage, every citizen of India should be part of it ultimately.
- It has seamless portability across the country.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct? (2022)
- 1 and 2 only
- 3 only
- 1 and 3 only
- 1, 2 and 3