- TULIP is a platform to provide internships to students and graduates in ULBs, Smart Cities, Parastatals of States/UTs.
About the scheme:
- Under Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) in collaboration with Ministry of Education (MoE) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- Launched in 2020
- The State/Union Territory list beneficiaries for the scheme.
- MoHUA, in collaboration with School of Planning & Architecture (SPA), New Delhi and Building Materials & Technology Promotion Council (BMTPC) had launched an e-Course on `Vulnerability Atlas of India’.
- So far more than 25,000 internship opportunities have been advertized; of which more than 5,000 internships have been offered; of which more than 3,500 have been completed.
`Vulnerability Atlas of India’:
- BMTPC brought out 1st Vulnerability Atlas of India in 1997
- The Atlas presents the district-wise Housing Vulnerability Risk Tables as per 2011 Census Housing data.
- The Atlas is a useful tool not only for public but also for urban managers, State & National Authorities dealing with disaster mitigation and management.