Science and Technology
Context: Recently, World’s first global summit on Responsible AI in the Military was organized in Netherlands.
- It brings together governments, corporations, academia, startups, and civil societies to raise awareness, discuss issues, and possibly, agree on common principles for deploying and using AI in armed conflicts.
- India wasn’t part of this summit.
- It was co-hosted by the Republic of Korea.
Themes of REAIM: “ Myth busting AI: breaking down the characteristics of AI “.
- To put the topic of responsible AI in the military domain higher on the political agenda.
- To mobilise and activate a wide group of stakeholders to contribute to concrete next steps.
- To foster and increase knowledge by sharing experiences, best practices and solutions.
Source: The Hindu
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…