2. Topper’s Enrichment Sessions- About their Prelims Strategy & Experience
3. Prelims Strategy Classes (1-Week Program) on how to Prepare, How to apply Tricks/Techniques- Live (from well researched set of questions), How to read specific content (Economic Survey, Budget, Atlas (Maps), Current affairs, Government Schemes/Policies), How to Solve a Test, Time management – 6 Classes
4. Subject-wise (Polity, Geography, Economics, History, Art & Culture, Science & Tech and Environment) Daily Class – 70 Classes and subject wise Exclusive tests for specific Prelims topics for every subject for quick revision
6. Subject wise current affairs will be taken by subject teachers.
7. Prelims oriented Current Affairs Tests & Handouts– 17 Tests
8. 3 Exclusive Tests on Map-based, Government Schemes/Policies, Economic Survey, Budget.
9. 6 Revision Tests – Polity, Geography, Economics, History, Art & Culture, Science & Tech and Environment.
10. 5 Mock Tests
11. 10 CSAT Tests + 12 Discussion Classes on strategies and short-cuts
90 Classes and more than 100 tests are included in the program.
Please Note that:
- PEP will start on 25th January 2021.
- The program will be available BOTH OFFLINE (in DELHI, BANGALORE) depending on Government guidelines) and ONLINE
- Also, you can avail the Programme on À la carte basis – ONLY – Prelims Strategy Classes (or) Subject-wise Daily Class and Tests (or) Tests (Current Affairs, Exclusive, Revision, Full Mocks). À la carte basis is available only in Online mode
- SPECIAL DISCOUNTS will be offered to our ILP and TLP Students (present and previous batches).
Kindly look below the Payment Section for more Details about the pricing of the Programme.