TLP Mains 2015
Must Refer– Comprehensive Mains Strategy Weekly Plans
Day 40 – TLP: GS INDIAN ECONOMY
1. Inclusive growth without rural development would be a misnomer. Comment.
2. The global crude oil prices are on downturn due to shale exploration and other geo-political factors. How will it affect rural economy of India?
3. The condition of farm sector and farmers is stubbornly stagnated despite several support measures. What could be the possible reasons for it? Analyze each reason and suggest alternative, if any.
4. Few economists have argued that the frequent policy cut by RBI will further draw chasm between rich and poor. Do you agree?
5. Payments banks are the new buzzword in the banking sector. Comment on it’s need, objective and potential.
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…