Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 20th Sep UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 20th Sep
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. Devolution of powers and finances up to local level remains an unfinished agenda. Do you agree? How does is hinder the realization of economic democracy? Examine.
2. The doctrines of ‘separation of power’ and ‘checks and balances’ enshrined in the Indian Constitution are dotted by contradictions. Do you agree? Substantiate by taking suitable examples.
3. Do you think the piling up of millions of cases at various levels in the judiciary makes the ‘right to legal aid’ a dead letter? Examine. Also discuss the significance of alternate dispute resolution mechanism in this regard.
4. Social norms deny the the possibilities of economic freedom to women provided by the Constitution. Comment.
5. Weak government procurement combined with export restrictions and continued stockpiling have led to worsening condition of farmers. Discuss.
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂