Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 25th Oct UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 25th Oct
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. The entire value chain of the food processing industry has the potential to create gainful employment for both the rural and the urban economy. Do you agree? Substantiate by taking examples.
2. What do you understand by the terms ‘upstream and downstream requirements’, ‘backward forward integration’ in the parlance of food processing industry? Explain by taking suitable examples.
3. The potential of the food processing industry isn’t confined to creating employment opportunities but is equally vital for the ongoing social transformation and nutrition transition. Elucidate.
4. What is the ‘hub and spoke model’ of mega food parks being followed to promote the food processing industry in India? What are its advantages? How is it beneficial to the rural economy? Discuss.
5. Discuss the scope/ potential of poultry and meat industry in India. Also identify its upstream and downstream requirements. What are the main challenges that the industry is facing today?
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂