1) What are the tools of data collection? Discuss the advantages and limitations of participant – observations as a technique of data collection
2) What do you understand by the following terms?
(i) Systematic sampling.
(ii) Stratified sampling.
(iii) Multistage sampling.
3) Schedule and ‘Questionnaire’ in research methodology
4) Discuss the importance of field work in anthropology and describe various tools of data collection.
1) Caste as a pattern of social stratification
2) Significance of Varna and Caste
3) Caste bound occupations Vis-a-Vis Urban professions
4) Concept of caste as a hierarchical system based on the opposition between “pure and impure”.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :