TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Political Science & IR [25th July, 2017] – Day 13
1. What are the major points of difference between Marxist and nationalistic perspective on Indian national movement?
2. Explain the Radical Humanist perspective of Indian freedom movement.
3. Analyse the various objectives of Nationalist strategy during freedom struggle. Elaborate specifically on the nature of socialist perspective of the movement and its role in social transformation.
4. What was the contribution of liberal perspective in Indian freedom struggle?
5. Define the term “Democratic Upsurge”. How does it help in understanding Dalit Movement in India?