1) Distinguish between technique, method and methodology. Examine their role in anthropological studies.
2) Explain the significant role of an informant in anthropological fieldwork.
3) Elucidate the skeletal differences between humans and chimpanzees.
4) Role of Primatology in Anthropological studies.
1) Linguistic and religious minorities are particularly vulnerable to political manipulation”. Comment.
2) Discuss the socio economic status of religious minorities in India. Identify their role in politics.
3) Distinguish between characteristics and problems of linguistic and religious minorities in India. Give examples of conflicts generated by such considerations and steps to resolve them.
4) Special provisions for minorities (S.N – 1993)
5) State should protect the personal laws of religious minorities. Discuss with reference to the problem of national integration. (L.Q 1991)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :