TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [11th Sep, 2017] – Day 46
1. A 45 year old lady develops itchy, hyperpigmentated, scaly lesions on face. These lesions become worse after the use of hair dye which she started using five months earlier.
A. What is the most likely diagnosis.
B. How can this diagnosis be confirmed.
C. What medical advice can be given to this lady.
2. Enumerate the points of difference between psoariatic and rheumatoid arthropathy.
3. Vitiligo is a multifactorial polygenic disorder. Give your justification to support the statement.
4. A mason working at a building site has developed itchy, oozy lesions of hands and feet. What is the most likely diagnosis. How will you identify the causative agent in him and manage the case.
5. How will you differentiate between irritant and allergic contact dermatitis? Write the salient differentiating points of birth.