For the Detailed write-up about our OFFLINE Classes -> Click Here
This program is meant for those who have completed 0% of syllabus yet determined to succeed in the first attempt itself.
We place no restriction on your initial knowledge or competence as this program enhances both during the course!
There are aspirants who have attended Mains/Interview and yet joined this program to redefine their basics with our smart strategies and then there are people who have not even touched 6th standard NCERT’s and joined this program.
Both the above types have gone on to write mains and qualify for the interview.You will hear more about them in this year’s results!!
Our flagship program ILP OFFLINE is designed to help freshers/Working Professionals/mains qualified/interview attended, learn from first principles and build strong basics. This approach helped our students solve several confusing/ambiguous questions of Prelims 2017.
We believe in smart work. Our classes and materials guide aspirants to get the best results with minimal time and effort.
Even working professionals who were regularly attending our weekend classes of ILP Offline 2016-17 have given their interview and are waiting for the results.
In line with our tagline – “One Stop Destination for UPSC Preparation”, we have created an ecosystem that would stand true to its name ‘One Stop’ for every student who is part of it.
The quality and pedigree of IASbaba faculty is unmatched by UPSC standards.
Regarding the quality and importance of ILP OFFLINE 2018 programme, you can hear it from the students themselves.
Features of IASbaba’s Offline Classes:
- Working Professionals can also join. There will be classes on Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
- Integration of Online Programme with Offline Classes – Offline Classes will be complemented by ILP online program which would contain Babapedia (Current Affairs), Value Added Notes (VAN), Test Series.
- Duration of the programme will be 15 months.
- The classes will be conducted keeping all the 3 Stages of the examination (Prelims, Mains, Interview) in mind. All GS papers will be covered before Prelims.
- Prelims (GS + CSAT) and Mains Tests are incorporated in the programme. The tests will be designed keeping a fresher’s preparation in mind. Accordingly, there will be a gradual increase in the difficulty level of the test.
- In tune with the demand of UPSC, there will be weekly Current Affairs Classes/Discussions and Test.
- Motivation and Prelims & Mains Strategy class exclusively by Toppers and Founders.
- We have the best mentors for the programme who will guide you throughout with the best possible support.
- Library Facility with WiFi and AC. This is where you get to interact with veterans many of them who are rank holders and accelerate your preparation. (It will be separately charged)
Note: Optional guidance for subjects like Public Administration, Geography, Anthropology, Sociology is provided. Kannada Literature Optional Classes are charged separately.
Admission Process for OFFLINE ILP 2019:
- Fill up the REGISTRATION FORM (FREE) <- Click Here.
- Please note that all the fields in the registration should be filled. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Once the registration form is filled, selected candidates will get an INVITE giving you the complete details of the programme (Course details, fees, date of commencement of the programme etc.) Also, the PAYMENT LINK will be given to make the payment for the Offline Classes.
- Once the payment is made, please send the acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org. This confirms your admission process!
Please note that admission is through phone call/invite and then through first cum first serve from the process of the invites we have sent.
It is our sole discretion to accept or reject any aspirant into the program.
- REGISTRATION OPEN for Admissions into OFFLINE ILP 2019 – 7th April 2018
- REGISTRATION CLOSES – 30th June 2018
- INVITIE’s for the Selected Candidates (via mail email@example.com) – 1st May 2018 onwards
- CLASSES will commence from of 3rd week of JULY
Mobile No- 9035077800 (10 AM to 5 PM)