Prelims is just the first hurdle in a long race. Now that the Prelims is over, this is not the time to relax but to reflect on how you were preparing and plan your next step.
Being knocked down is not a defeat, fight till you can stand on your feet. This is what life is!
Dust yourself up and pull up your socks to start your journey. If you are sure of clearing Prelims 2018 you need to start your preparation for Mains.
Continuing our effort, we would like to inform you that admission for C2C-Mentorship Programme for Mains 2018 is open and you are welcome to REGISTER for the programme.
C2C is a mentorship-based answer writing initiative that has been designed to make you capable of answering the questions asked in General Studies and Essay in the most effective (read scoring) way possible.
C2C gives you a chance to connect with the best mentors at IASbaba and get your skills monitored, honed and upgraded to let you secure a place in the final list. The USP of this initiative is the connect that you get to establish with your mentor. Believe us, it helps a lot. The mentor is your friend, philosopher and guide in this process. You will enjoy the process even as you devote your maximum energy and time to keep pace with the course plan.
We know that individual strengths and weaknesses vary from person to person and in order to get through this examination one has to have personal attention and guidance. That is why we are here with C2C.
We have decided to keep the numbers limited to 100, which means that not all will get the opportunity to become a part of C2C. But we can’t do much about this now as we know that taking too many candidates would dilute the very purpose of this programme.
The features of (C2C) are:
- Small groups of 20-25 candidates each having their own mentors to connect with.
- 16 high quality and high order thinking tests (12 part tests and 4 full-length tests of GS excluding 4 Essay tests) to be conducted under strict supervisions and monitoring of the mentors. (Click here to download the sample test)
- Approach paper(Click here to download the sample) given in advance to streamline your preparation.
- High-quality synopsis(Click here to download the sample) and individual feedback from the mentors.
- Booklets of tests to be corrected by the mentors in a week’s time.
- Regular tracking of your progress through intensive one on one session with your mentors.
- Provision of customised solutions for each candidate as per his/her needs and strengths.
- IASbaba provides unique 5 day Strategy for GS 1, 2, 3 and 4 papers.
- Mentor moderated group discussions (GD) within and with the groups for helping you develop a critical perspective of the issues in hand.
Imperatives for C2C:
- The candidates need to relocate to Bengaluru for C2C.
- It’s compulsory to attend all the tests in the C2C Building. If you take the tests home, it won’t be evaluated.
- Candidates must adhere to timings for discussion of tests and one on one slots.
- C2C is an intensive mentorship programme, therefore, regularity and sincerity is a must.
The detailed schedule of the tests is given below. The 1st test would start from 23rd June 2018 as we feel that you need at least three weeks to rejuvenate and shift your gears from Prelims to Mains mode. You can use these days to warm up and get ready for highly intense and compact three months of Mains preparation.
For the Detailed write-up of the Programme -> CLICK HERE
MODE OF ADMISSION :
Go ahead and fill the Registration Form, only if you are confident of clearing prelims this year and want to make it to the top!!
For REGISTRATION -> FILL THE FORM HERE
The admission process will be over by 17th June 2018
Once you Register, you will be sent an invite, detailing you about the programme, mode of admission and Fees Details.
Note- Those who have already registered in the given Form should wait for the invitation. It will be sent by tomorrow.
IASbaba, 1737, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service Road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore – 560040, Near Vijayanagar Metro Station.
Mobile No.: 9035077800/6362224637
All the Best 🙂