UPSC Quiz – 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 147
Q.1) What is ‘VY Canis Majoris’, which was recently in news?
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Computer Malware
- Night Frog
Q.2) Which of the following acts established the direct rule of British crown over India?
- Government of India Act, 1858
- Pitts India Act
- Indian Councils Act 1813
- Indian Councils Act 1833
Q.3) Who of the following social reformers published a set of notes on “Infant Marriage and Enforced Widowhood.”
- Ishwarchand Vidyasagar
- Raja Rammohun Roy
- Bahramji Malabari
- Swami Dayananada
Q.4) Consider the following statements about priority sector lending certificates (PSLC).
- PSLC is a short-term accounting instrument used by banks to cover shortfalls in meeting priority sector lending norms
- The idea of issuing priority sector lending certificates first appeared in the Report of the Dr. Raghu Ram Rajan led Committee on Financial Sector Reforms – A Hundred Small Steps
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.5) ‘Urban Climate Change Resilience Trust Fund (UCCRTF)’ is managed by
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :