IASbaba’s KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL CLASSES to Start from 5th August 2019 (Monday)
KANNADA LITERATURE OPTIONAL
Thank you for the overwhelming response we received for the Orientation Session which was held on 7th July, 2019.
The Kannada Literature OPTIONAL classes will be conducted by a renowned faculty Dr.Rakesh.E.S MSc, PhD. (a Topper himself in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2008, 2010). He has been guiding, teaching and mentoring students since 2010.
Famously called by the students fraternity as a one-stop destination for Kannada literature Optional subject. His rich experience in teaching, his depth of understanding the subject and his interpretation skills in literary context has helped many students to get into the All India Services, Central Services and State Civil services. The one-one discussion sessions of Dr.Rakesh is well appreciated across by the students fraternity because of its fruitfulness with respect to doubt solving nature.
His list of successful students includes Sachin.K (AIR-652, 2018) Ashok (AIR-711, 2019) Chanappa IPS, GuruPrasad IRS, Anoop Shetty IPS, Vishnu Gowda IRPS, Dyamappa IRS and many more!
KEY HIGHLIGHTS of the Class guidance Programme:
1) The optional subject Kannada literature will be taught in the philosophical and Literary context to ensure,the students develop the critical analytical ability while writing answers.
2) The techniques of answer writing in the PAPER-2 by utilising the principles and ideologies mentioned in the PAPER-1 will be taught in the class room sessions.
3) Since many students from non literary backgrounds (Science & Commerce graduates) are opting for kannada literature for in depth understanding of the subject in a comprehensive way and to solve the doubts, the class room teaching involves discussions and debates.
4) The study materials(Notes) issued in the class room includes
• Critical analysis of the best books
• Notes of the Mysore University
• Model answers of the selected candidates of UPSC.
5) Unit Tests will be conducted after completion of each unit of the syllabus (Total 8 tests from both the Paper’s will be conducted).To enhance the answer writing capability of the students discussion sessions are held after evaluating the papers.
6) Since Personality test is a part of the examination process to infuse philosophies & thoughts through literature, guest lecturers will be taken by senior writers and intellectuals.
7) Interaction sessions with the successful candidates (Topper’s) of the UPSC exam is part of the class room teaching programme.
Please Note that,
- The OPTIONAL Programme will include Test Series and One-One Mentorship!!
- Duration of the Class: August 2019 to October 2019 (3 MONTHS)
- Timings: Classes will be held on WEEKDAYS ONLY. It will be held 5 day’s a week (Monday-Friday) from 2pm-4.30 pm
- VENUE: Kannada Literature Optional Classes will be held in Vijayanagar Centre.
- 1737/ 37, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service Road, Vijaynagar, Bengaluru-5660040. Landmark: Vijayanagar Metro station or Above Apple Showroom
MODE OF ADMISSION :
PAYMENT LINK -> CLICK HERE
(Fees = 25,000 + Tax(18%) = 29,500 Rs)
Your payment confirms your admission!
Once the payment is done, you can take the print copy of online payment and come to centre along with 2 passport sized photographs, Aadhar card or 10th standard marks card and fill the application form.
You can directly come to the office and make the payment and confirm your admission.
OFFICE ADDRESS : Admission can be done at 2 Centres !
Vijayanagar Centre: 1737/ 37, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service Road, Vijaynagar, Bengaluru-5660040
Landmark: Vijayanagar Metro station or Above Apple Showroom
Chandra Layout Centre: No. 1443/1444, Above Carzspa, 80 Ft. Main Road, Ganapathi Circle, Chandra Layout, Bengaluru- 560040
You can also reach us on
Contact No.: 9035077800/9731936913 (10 AM to 5.30 PM)