IASbaba’s SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL CLASSES to Start from 3rd August 2019 (Saturday)
Firstly, Thank you for the overwhelming response we received for the Orientation Session which was held on 6th July, 2019.
We will be starting off with SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL OFFLINE CLASSES from 3rd August 2019 (Saturday).
The classes will be taken by Dr. Vamshi Krishna Sir (a Topper himself in Sociology in UPSC 2014, 2015), BDS, M.A (Sociology) Working as Assistant Administrative officer at CSIR NAL. Associated with IASBABA since its inception.
Dr.Vamshi writes on social issues on blogs. Regular contributor to Research gate and Academia.edu on social issues useful for researchers and social scientists.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME:
- The duration of the program would be from August 2019 to February 2020 (7 MONTHS)
- Notes will be dictated in easy answer writing format and value-added notes (VAN) would be provided. (Includes contemporary case studies, extra concepts, Govt. Schemes etc.)
- 10 Mains tests with a mix of sectional and Full length including discussion, evaluation and feedback
- Complete coverage of topics with focus on contemporary trends to inculcate Sociological Imagination necessary to tackle any type of Question in the examination.
- The focus will be on paper 2 where the majority of students face a problem [lack of material, application of paper 1 concepts, dynamic part (current affairs).
- One on One discussion with mentor with focus on Answer writing improvement.
- The focus will be on building sociological concepts and answer writing especially for first time aspirants with focus on competing with experienced candidates on equal footing in Mains 2020.
Please Note that,
- The OPTIONAL Programme will include Test Series and One-One Mentorship!!
- Duration of the Class: August 2019 to February 2020 (7 MONTHS)
- Timings: Classes will be held on WEEKENDS ONLY (to facilitate even working professionals). Initially it will be held only on Saturday’s, once students get acclimatized with the classes, it will be Saturdays/Sundays (10am-5pm)
- VENUE: Sociology Optional Classes will be held in Hampinagar (RPC Layout) Centre.
- No.364, 5th Main, Hampinagar, Vijayanagar II Stage, Bangalore 560 040. Land mark: Between Hampinagar (RPC Layout) Post Office and Coffee day.
MODE OF ADMISSION :
PAYMENT LINK -> CLICK HERE
(Fees = 28,000 + Tax = 33,040 Rs)
Your payment confirms your admission!
Once the payment is done, you can take the print copy of online payment and come to centre along with 2 passport sized photographs, Aadhar card or 10th standard marks card and fill the application form.
You can directly come to the office and make the payment and confirm your admission.
OFFICE ADDRESS : Admission can be done at 2 Centres !
Vijayanagar Centre: 1737/ 37, MRCR Layout, Vijayanagar Service Road, Vijaynagar, Bengaluru-5660040
Landmark: Vijayanagar Metro station or Above Apple Showroom
Chandra Layout Centre: No. 1443/1444, Above Carzspa, 80 Ft. Main Road, Ganapathi Circle, Chandra Layout, Bengaluru- 560040
You can also reach us on
Contact No.: 9035077800/9966152157 (10 AM to 5.30 PM)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :