QUICK UPDATE: DAF Session @ DELHI (as part of IMP Program) by Serving IRS Officer on 23rd January, 6 PM (Thursday)
Based on many Requests in Delhi, we are conducting a DAF session on 23rd January 2020 (Thursday) at 6 PM to guide you on filling the DAF. The session shall be conducted by serving IRS Officer, on pro-bono basis.
The most important step right now is filling up your Detailed Application Form(DAF). Your DAF introduces you to the board before you get to introduce yourself. And utmost care is needed to ensure that you do not make blunders in filling it up.
The session is FREE and OPEN TO ALL !!
About DAF Session @ Bengaluru -> CLICK HERE
- Get a print out of your DAF (mandatory).
- IMP Workshop will be held on 1st February in Bengaluru and 2nd February in Delhi. Details will be announced soon.
VENUE: IASBABA, 5B, PUSA road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi -110005 (Landmark: Just 50m from Karol Bagh Metro Station, GATE No.8 (Next to CROMA Store).
DATE & TIMINGS: 23rd January (Thursday) at 6 PM
Email id: email@example.com
Contact No.: DELHI: +91 11-41678500/+91 11-41672600 ( Office Timings: 10 am – 6 pm)
Going forward we will be conducting Workshop for Interview as part of Interview Mentorship Program (IMP).
HIGHLIGHTS of INTERVIEW MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME (IMP):
- Workshop – 3 hour session to set the mood for Interview preparation.
- Open Mocks – a Unique Approach Pioneered by IASbaba!!
- Mock Interviews – Conducted by the board of five Eminent resource persons chosen to exactly replicate the UPSC Interview board. This session shall be recorded and the video will be provided to the candidate.
- One-to-one discussion – to analyse the candidate’s performance in the mock interview.
- DAF discussion
- Current Affairs Sessions
To REGISTER and to Know more about IMP Program -> CLICK HERE