We are happy to announce that this year we will be starting e – Classroom Program for HISTORY OPTIONAL.
We are fortunate that India’s best history faculty for Civil Services, M. Tarique sir will be taking up History Optional Classes at IASbaba.
He has experience of more than 26 years in Teaching and Research and has been teaching in many reputed coaching institutes of Delhi and have been associated with multiple Central Universities. And now finally, he has decided to be a part of IASbaba.
Sir has also authored many best sellers like – Modern Indian History, New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill, 2007; Adhunik Bharat Ka Itihaas, New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill, 2009 and ‘IAS Planner 2016’, A Guide for civil services aspirants.
Many of Sir’s students have qualified with flying colours like Faiz AQ (Rank 17) , Inabat Khaliq (Rank 378) and many more.
Features of the Program –
- Quality Lectures on all topics of the syllabus.
- Quality Value Add notes on specific topics.
- Test series with Evaluation and Synopsis.
- Discussion of topic-wise Previous year questions.
For all those who are still thinking about taking History Optional, we would like to tell you some of the pros of taking History.
- GS 1 has a large portion of History so people with history optional are definitely having an advantage in scoring well in GS 1.
- History is a very interesting subject and helps in the better understanding of Indian society and politico – economic situation.
- History can be read and remembered as a story. There are no mathematical formulae and complicated theories.
- The subject is largely static. So once completed you don’t have to update your notes again and again.
- Since it is an old subject and has been a part of UPSC syllabus there is good and sufficient material available for it.
- It definitely helps in writing a very good essay with a historical perspective.
History as a subject is definitely lengthy, but if you can write well and if you have interest in reading, it can fetch you very good marks.
History e-Classroom Learning Program (e-CLP 2021) : 27,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 31,860
PAYMENT LINK -> CLICK HERE
FOR ANY QUERIES (Related to History Optional e-CLP 2021 )
You can reach us on
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 9591106864/ 99861 93413 (Please call between 10 am – 5.30 pm ONLY)
- BANGALORE CENTRE: IASbaba’s TLP Centre 2– No. 1443/1444, 2nd Floor, Above Carzspa, Ganapati Circle, Chandra Layout, Vijaynagar, Bangalore 560040.
- DELHI CENTRE: IASBABA, 5B, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005. Landmark: Just 50m from Karol Bagh Metro Station, GATE No. 8 (Next to Croma Store)