RAISE 2020 to be organised
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III – Artificial Intelligence
- Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ shall be held from October 5-9, 2020.
- Organised by: The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog
- Inaugurated by: Indian Prime Minister
- It is a first of its-kind, global meeting of minds on Artificial Intelligence to drive India’s vision for social transformation through responsible AI.
- Global industry leaders, key opinion makers, Government representatives and academia shall participate in the event.
Do you know?
- Industry analysts predict that AI could add up to USD 957 billion to India’s economy by 2035.