Startup India Seed Fund announced
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III – Start-ups; innovation
- Indian Prime Minister announced launching of Startup India seed fund with 1,000 crore rupees so that there is no shortage of seed money for startups.
- This was announced during the ‘Prarambh: Startup India International Summit’.
- This will help in starting and growing new startups.
- Fund of funds scheme is already helping startups raising equity capital.
- The Government will also help the startups in raising capital through guarantees.
- Prarambh: Startup India International Summit’: Click here