Global Bio-India 2021
Part of: GS Prelims and GS – III – Sci & Tech; Biotechnology
- The 2nd edition of Global Bio-India will be organised from 1-3 March 2021 on digital platform.
- Objective: To showcase the strength and opportunities of the India’s biotechnology sector at national level and to the global community
- Co-organised by: Department of Biotechnology along with its Public Sector Undertaking, Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) in partnership with Invest India.
- Theme: “Transforming lives”
- Tag line: “Biosciences to Bioeconomy”
- Representatives from 50+ countries shall participate.
- Switzerland will be the partner country and Karnataka as India’s state partner.
- The first edition of Global Bio-India 2019 was organized at New Delhi.