Launch of National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM)
Part of: GS Prelims and GS- II – Governance & GS – III – Information Technology
- The National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM) has been launched recently.
- Ministry: Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs and the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- NUDM will create a shared digital infrastructure for urban India.
- It shall work across the three pillars of people, process, and platform to provide complete support to cities and towns.
- It will institutionalise a citizen-centric and ecosystem-driven approach to urban governance and service delivery.
- It will be functional across all cities and towns in India by 2024.