We hope that you all are fine and your loved ones are safe. In this time of crisis, the best thing that you can do is to stay indoors, safe with your family, eat healthily and study hard so that you can become part of the system and help in avoiding any future crisis.
Since UPSC has postponed the exam to the 10th of October, you have got 5 months extra for your preparation. This has come as a blessing in disguise for some of the aspirants who were not sure about their mains preparation.
Now is the time when you can integrate your mains preparation with the prelims. One important aspect of mains preparation is the Optional Subject. It is a make-or-break deal. Many students fall short of their success because they were not able to prepare according to the demand of UPSC.
Optional preparation is not like GS preparation where you don’t have to study in-depth. In the case of Optional, you need proper guidance and a mentor who can tell you about the intricacies and pitfalls of the subject.
For those candidates who want to polish their optional answer writing, we are starting a Geography Optional Test Series. The test series will be starting from 31st May and its validity will be up to the Mains 2021 exam. Features of the test series are as follows:
Components of Geography Optional Test Series:
- A total of 8 Tests with 4 Sectional Tests and 4 Full-length Test. (Only online)
- All the students will get personal mentorship. Mentor will point out the individual mistakes and help in overall guidance.
- Quality Evaluation of the Answer Sheets and detailed feedback.
- Value Add notes for some specific topics will be provided.
Schedule – CLICK HERE
Payment Details – 10,000/- (Including Taxes) – CLICK HERE
Note: Students who are unsure of their preparation can enroll for the Geography Optional Foundation Course.
To Know about Geography Optional Foundation Course – CLICK HERE
Geography Optional Strategy by Atyab Ali Sir – CLICK HERE
- The Faculty needs no introduction due to his immense popularity with UPSC aspirants for geography.
- The Programme will be conducted by Atyab Ali Zaidi Sir. He is an alumnus of NIT Allahabad, Chemical Engineering, and is one of the Core members of the IASbaba team.
- He has been mentoring UPSC aspirants for the past 5 years and many of his students have qualified for this prestigious exam with flying colors.
For any queries, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can directly call us on 95911 06864