Launch of Ayush Clinical Case Repository (ACCR) portal and Ayush Sanjivani App
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – Policies and interventions; Health
- Ayush Clinical Case Repository (ACCR) portal and the third version of Ayush Sanjivani App was recently launched.
- Ministry: Ministry for Ayush
Ayush Clinical Repository (ACCR) portal:
- It will serve as a platform to support both Ayush practitioners and general public.
- Aim: To aggregate information about clinical outcomes achieved by Ayush practitioners on a large scale.
- It is expected to document the strengths of Ayush systems for treatment of various disease conditions.
- It has dedicated section for reporting and publishing details of Covid 19 cases treated through Ayush Systems.
Ayush Sanjivani App
- It facilitates a significant study/ documentation regarding the efficacy of selected Ayush interventions, including Ayush 64 and Kabasura Kudineer medicines in the management of asymptomatic & mild to moderate Covid 19 patients.