The majority of group 1 aspirants share the same opinion – the Preliminary exam is the most difficult stage in the entire process. This is simple math after all. The number of candidates appearing in Prelims is the highest of all the stages. The success rate in the first stage is ridiculously low. Add to this the complexities brought in by the unpredictability of the Prelims exam. Many times, the paper is skewed towards certain sections of the syllabus while ignoring other important portions completely. But we can hardly complain. The very nature of the Prelims stage is to reject as many candidates as possible. The syllabus of the prelims exam is not mentioned in detail by TSPSC Group 1 Notification.
Does it mean that the candidates have no other choice but to succumb to the pressure? Well, not at all. You must keep in mind that irrespective of the ways the paper is framed by TSPSC, there will always be few thousand candidates clearing Prelims. It boils down to not trying to be the best amongst the lot but to mastering the art of crossing the barrier. Yes, you heard it right. The preparation for the Prelims stage is an art. With the right training and rigorous practice, you can increase your chances of clearing Prelims manifold.
At IASbaba, we have been doing precisely this through our popular Prelims Exclusive Program (PEP) for UPSC aspirants. In its 3 years of being, PEP has helped hundreds of candidates clear the UPSC Prelims exam. Now we are bringing this successful programme to make sure thousands of aspirants of Telangana will clear the Group 1 prelims. The battery of high calibre faculty members provides the best guidance and tools to crack the exam.
The TSPSC Prelims Exclusive Programme (PEP) starts from 26th May.
PRELIMS EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMME (PEP) IN A NUTSHELL!!
- 110+ Daily Classes (Polity, Geography, Economics, History, Art & Culture, Science & Tech, Environment, Telangana Geography, Telangana Society, Heritage, Art & Literature) Daily Class – 110 Classes and subject wise Exclusive tests for specific Prelims topics for every subject for quick revision
- Subject wise Current Affairs will be taken by subject teachers.
- Exclusive Classes on Mapping, Economic Survey and Budget (Both India & Telangana)
- 100+ Handouts Precise and to the point handouts on static subjects and current affairs will give you a ready reckoner, a tool that will help you during your preparation, particularly near the exam as you grapple with the challenge of last-minute revision.
- Prelims oriented Current Affairs Tests & Handouts– 20 Tests and 17 Handouts
- 100+ Daily Tests By practising daily the thoroughly researched questions prepared by the IASbaba team, you will boost your confidence to tackle even the most unexpected paper set by TSPSC.
- 3 Exclusive Tests on Map-based, Government Schemes/Policies, Economic Survey, Budget.
- 5 Full-Length Mock Tests
- 10 Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & Data Interpretation Tests + Practice questions in every class
Hitting the Bull's Eye Year After Year
UPSC Prelims > 40%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 75%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 70%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 65%
UPSC Mains > 85%
UPSC Prelims > 70%
UPSC Mains > 85%
UPSC Prelims > 60%
UPSC Mains > 80%
UPSC Prelims > 50%
DETAILED PROGRAMME FEATURES
The classes are meticulously designed that are intense and high value to make maximum use of your time and attention. These sessions are designed to add value to your basic understanding of important concept and issues. The classes include high-quality sessions on current affairs as well.
- Policies of Telangana State
- Society, Culture, Heritage Arts and Literature of Telangana – 6 Classes
- Geography of Telangana – 4 Classes
- Economic Survey & Budget – 2 Classes
- Polity – 14 Classes
- Geography -12 Classes + 2 Exclusive Map-based Classes
- Economics – 14 Classes (4 Exclusive classes on Economic Survey+ Budget)
- History and Art & Culture – 17 Classes
- Science & Technology – 8 Classes
- Environment – 10 Classes
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & Data Interpretation – 10 Classes. Discussion Class on Strategies & shortcuts.
- Miscellaneous Current Affairs Classes (Includes Telangana Current Affairs)
Each subject will be taken by Subject Experts.
Each class will be of 3 hours duration followed by a 30 Minutes Test on topics discussed in the class.
By practising daily the thoroughly researched questions prepared by the IASbaba team, you will boost your confidence to tackle even the most unexpected paper set by TSPSC.
- 68 Subject wise Tests (30 MCQ’s) and 20 Current Affairs tests (50 MCQ’s)
- 3 Exclusive Tests (100 MCQ’s) on Map-based, Economic Survey & Budget, and Government schemes & Policies.
- 7 Revision Tests (100 MCQ’s) on Telangana Specific Syllabus, Polity, Geography, Economics, Modern History, Ancient and Medieval and Art & Culture, Science & Tech and Environment
- 5 Mock Tests (100 MCQ’s)
- 10 Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & Data Interpretation Tests (Full Length)
Total= 110+ Tests
Total = Close to 110 Classes.
Handouts will cover the most important topics for Prelims.
Precise and to the point handouts on static subjects and current affairs will give you a ready reckoner, a tool that will help you during your preparation, particularly near the exam as you grapple with the challenge of last-minute revision.
Along with the Subject wise Handouts, there will be also 17 Current Affairs Handouts (March 2021 to July 2022)
Total = Close to 100 Handouts.
- For more conceptual clarity and interlinking, Current Affairs of specific subjects will be taken by the subject faculty. This is done so that you can understand the current affairs in connection with the subject rather than reading and mugging them separately.
- Any miscellaneous Current Affairs (Includes Telangana Current Affairs )will be covered in 4 separate Current Affairs special classes.
20 Weekly Current Affairs Tests and 17 Monthly Current Affairs (March 2021– July 2022) handouts will be provided.
This is to ensure that students will score high marks in Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & Data Interpretation.
All the topics will be covered in 11 classes. The classes will be detailed with knowledge enhancing shortcuts and tricks. In every class, the questions related to the topics will also be discussed.
Total: 11 Classes+ 10 Tests
- A platform (edu.iasbaba.com) has been designed for this initiative. Discussion Classes, Hand-outs and Tests will be uploaded on this Platform on Daily-basis.
- Subject-wise Mentorship: Weekly Live Doubt Clearing Sessions by the subject faculty.
- Though the Tests are flexible, we would advise you to stick to the schedule to ensure discipline in your preparation.
- Once the payment is done, an acknowledgement will be sent immediately.
• This is an introductory price. This pricing is valid till June 5th 2022 only.
- Once you enroll, you’ll be provided with access to the EDU PORTAL (edu.iasbaba.com) within 24 hours.
- You’ll be provided access to the Current Affairs Handouts from the month of March 2021 to April 2022.
If you have any queries/tech issues/doubts with respect to TSPSC PEP, please holler us at email@example.com
STILL HAVE QUERIES?
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: +91 91691 91888
IASbaba Admission Centre: No.38, 3rd Cross, 1st Phase, 2nd Stage, 60 Feet Mains Road, Chandralayout, Bengaluru-560040.
Landmark: Opposite to BBMP Office/ CULT Fitness
IASbaba, Plot 22-B, 3rd floor, Pusa Road, Bada Bazar Marg, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi- 110060
Landmark: Above Dominos
IASbaba, B-1/66, Sector J, Sector-A, Lucknow – 226024
Landmark: Near Mr Brown / Opp to Sahu Studio.
PEP 2022 will start from 26th May. However, if you enroll now, you’ll get access to the portal, Current Affairs Handouts (March 2021 to April 2022).
The Detailed Study Plan covers your entire syllabus of TSPSC Prelims Preparation. Click Here
One can make best use of PEP, if he/she wants to cover the whole prelim syllabus along with timely Prelims Tests. PEP schedule is designed in such a way that will keep the Prelims preparation on priority. So, both freshers and veterans can join this program. It is in fact, for everyone who wants to write TSPSC Group 1 Prelims
- Yes. The Study plan is designed such that, a working professional has to spare 6-7 hours per day in the weekdays. You can spend more time on weekends for test analysis and revision.
Around 110 Tests are provided. This includes Subject wise, Current Affairs, Revision Tests, Exclusive Tests, Full Length and CSAT Tests.
- TOTAL PRELIMS TESTS – 100+ Tests
- SUBJECT WISE TESTS – 68 (30 Questions)
- CURRENT AFFAIRS TESTS – 20 (50 Questions)
- REVISION TESTS – 7 (100 Questions)
- EXCLUSIVE TESTS (MAP BASED, ECONOMIC SURVEY & BUDGET, GOVERNMENT SCHEMES & POLICIES) – 3 (100 Questions)
- GS FULL LENGTH TESTS – 5 (100 Questions)
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & Data Interpretation Tests – 10 (80 Questions)
You can take a maximum of 3 Attempts of each Prelims Test.
A detailed assessment of your performance will be based on two tools for analyzing your performance in each test. Time-Analytics’ and Subject-wise Analytics’. This will help you gauge your efficiency per question (assist you in time-management) and introspect your strength and weaknesses in a particular subject.
The tests are flexible. Once we upload a test you can give it any time based on your convenience. Prelims Tests can be accessed till TSPSC Prelims 2022
Handouts will cover the most important topics for TSPSC Prelims.
No, they will be uploaded in the pdf format in the portal.
You can join the TSPSC PEP anytime. There is NO DEADLINE! But we would advice you to join the program before it starts so that you can streamline and discipline your preparation.
Once the payment is done -
- You will receive a Receipt/Mail with Login Details.
- Do not worry it may take 2-3 hours’ time ideally since it is automated.
- You can always mail for any technical issue on email@example.com
Please Note that the Program will start on 26th May, but once you enroll you can access Current Affairs Handouts from March 2021 to April 2022.