Thank You for the Overwhelming Response and Heartwarming Feedback on our Interview Mentorship Program (IMP) and the DAF -II Sessions with Serving IAS Officers and One-One DAF Sessions with Mohan Sir (Founder IASbaba).
The Personality Tests/Interview is set to start very soon and one should start with the Interview Preparation right away without wasting any more time.
Before you start your journey, please understand that your personality is composed of many aspects – your confidence, knowledge, way of talking, ability to handle pressure, being precise in your response, even your way of seating, and so on. While preparing for the personality test, it is critical that you focus on each of these components. We are happy that we have an initiative that places you in the right spot with respect to your preparation.
We present to you - IASbaba’s Interview Mentorship Programme (IMP)
Much More than Mock Interviews; The Most Comprehensive Interview Mentorship Programmme!
This program is the most comprehensive initiative for the personality test available today. Not only it has helped many previous year rankers to qualify for the Civil Services Exam, but it has also guided them to adopt the mindset of a Civil Servant too.
IMP is built on the following pillars:
- DAF Sessions: Dedicated sessions by previous year’s toppers, Ex Bureaucrats, Mohan Sir to help you with the detailed application form, with a particular focus on the selection of services, cadre preference, hobbies, achievements, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Panel Mocks: An expert panel of retired and serving civil servants, subject matter experts, and other distinguished personalities from varied fields to give you a near-real feel of the interview board, complemented with detailed feedback and recordings.
- One to One Mocks & Mentorship with Mohan Sir: An excellent opportunity to get a detailed assessment of your answers and preparation by none other than Mohan Sir, who is hugely popular among interview candidates for his succinct and precise analysis and boosting the interview scores by a significant margin and helped a lot of them achieve a 190+ Score. One-on-one discussion with Mohan sir is the most important aspect of the IMP as Sir identifies the issues in your preparation and guides you to fill those loopholes.
- DAF Questionnaire: Detailed discussion on your DAF with particular stress on probable questions and focus areas. The DAF discussion helps you analyze your DAF and expect possible questions in the interview and be prepared to face such questions. The mentor will help you generate a question bank covering your native place and state, educational background, work experience, hobbies, accomplishments, etc.
- Current Affairs: Current issues are the most important domain from which Panel members ask questions. You must have studied Current Affairs for your mains and prelims however, the orientation of questions in the interview is different. In order to tackle this, highly focussed sessions will be conducted to give you an analytical perspective on important current affair topics to prepare you for facing questions by the interview board.
- Open Mocks: A unique technique developed by IASbaba that can do wonders for your confidence. In this process, Mock interviews are conducted in front of other candidates. Observing others giving their interview helps you understand the common mistakes to be avoided in front of the board. Open mocks help you develop the right attitude to be carried to the interview.
- Think, Rethink and Perform (TRP): A biweekly initiative meant to serve as the regular dose of self-assessment through probing questions on your personality, along with analytical questions on current affairs to keep you on toes for your preparation.
We believe that IMP with its ingredients can dramatically enhance your chances. The trick is to start early and start strongly. Our team is working really hard to make IMP your best companion. Please join us to start a challenging yet exciting journey towards success.
OFFLINE MOCKS – BENGALURU
OFFLINE MOCKS – DELHI
- Please note that you can either book the morning slot (10 am – 1 pm) or the afternoon slot (2 pm – 5 pm)on a particular day. The exact timings of the Interview on the Registered Date, will be decided on First-cum-First- Service Basis in the respective slots.
- Bring 2 Passport-size Photos, 1 DAF, and 6 Summary Sheets (all Hard copies)
The Mock Interviews will be followed by One – One Mentorship with Mohan Sir (Founder, IASbaba).
Those who are interested in the IMP Programme, please fill out the Registration Form below:
Please fill up the Google form given below. Students who fill out the form will be added to a telegram group so that there can be healthy discussions with other students who will be appearing for the Interview/Personality Test (UPSC 2022). Also, Mohan sir will be interacting one on one with all the students who will be appearing for the same.
For further queries with regard to the IMP Programme, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 80770 36613(10 am to 5:30 pm).
All the Best